Thursday, March 5, 2009

Currently.

hello! am currently doing this:


dealing with pictures with people in blazer and necktie & their tags. Confusing much! My eyes go juling with the names and the faces. gahaha. Taking a break & watching a singaporean chinese drama here at AEC channel. Last episode. wtf. he's dying?! noooooooooooooooo /:

Okay so Lyn & I went to CP just now & somewhere around kk to buy prefects' stuff. Well, it's kinda a rushy-rush-rush shopping but, it was fun :D laughed, talk, laughed, talk. LOL~ thank goodness her father willing to give us a ride to buy all those stuffs or else we will not be able to finish by bazaar day (:

Went to Servey with mom at 5-ish and she was being WEIRD.

mom: Nah, tu nah orang gila
me: ah? *blur a lil while* mana?
mom: tu.
me: *turns my head* omg :O
mom: cuba ko pi tanya dia, mungkin he's the hitz punya fugitive~
me: mak, ko okay? pilak bah tu for godsake!
mom: manada pilak tu, pi tanya bah, manatau? dpt duit bah *smile*

obviously THAT is a pilak with his ohsokembangpoooooof! hair wtf.

me: eeeeeeeeeee tu fugitive di KL bah skrang! stop it, thats pilak.
mom: fugitive that! (ISN'T THAT SO WEIRDDDDDDDDD!?!?!?!?)
me: ish sudah la. sot. *then the cashier began to laugh whathefreak* pi lah tanya sendiri, ko mau kahwin dia pun boleh. (HAHAHAHA i can't stand her bah lol)
me (again): embarassing oh you! ew. *cashier smiling & laughing*

ISN'T THAT EMBARASSING?! in front of people she acting so weird talking bout fugitive and pilak. i know right....what the hell. =.='' I think she's bored or what not. i dono lah, astaga. sot sot. but i still love her lah for being so phunnny!HAHAHAHA. but embarassing much kan? lol.

in the car

me: mak tadi tu pilak k. adakah hitz mau cari pilak jadi fugitive!?
mom: ih manada pilak tu. It's chinese-dusun bah! (doi!)
me: .........

yeah so i kept quiet and ignored her. LOLness oh she. Adakah? mulls. Just wanna share something with you guys 'coz that's the funniest thing that happened today. HAH!

once upon a vain moment :) ~

edited:

HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY BUBU THE PUSSYCAT!!! (:

mwahaha love you much lah! xoxoxoxo. I'm still the first person who wished you ah don't deny it! hehehehe bluek:PPP
happy bday once again love!

&& wooooh ann's getting old tomorrow! ahah. well, here's an early wish for ya:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANN BAHAGIA! ngehehehe. ya'll know what? 5ST is beyond crazy, funny &.....FUNNY! hahahaha ROFLMAO! Ged..ged...:DD not to mention they're creative too! go buy their handmade bookmark during buhzaaar (;

Gonna continue my work! till then, bye!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home