Sunday, March 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

It's Sunday morning. I always hate Sunday & plus, test start tomorrow. Haven't finish my revise yet. wtfreaaaak. So, today is also my friends' special day. Their birthdays :) I don't know whether they would see this, 99% no, but I just wanna wish them to make it official. *heh?*



HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO MY DEAREST SENIOR/MOMMA, BECKY THIEN! :P
woooooh, ni lao liao. ngehehehehehe..:)
enjoy, enjoy.
all the best in your future undertakings and good luck for your SPM result!
You'll do fine :]
xx.

&& coincidently it's also a hottie's bday~

HAPPY SWEET 16 TO MERYL CYRELLA! :)

(i like her name vewy mucho)
have a great day ahaed & stay hot! HAHA.
her trademark : "aiyyyeeeeeerrrrr" :P
xo.

the bottom line (horoscope):
You'll be busy today. And while it won't be amusing, at least
you won't be bored.
back to my dull life, chiaows love!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home