Thursday, February 12, 2009

THE 50TH POST!:DD

hey blog.i miss youh. :)

what's up people?
So, it's been a while since I blogged?

yeah, i've been busy with school just like other normal kids out there :p
stayed back almost everyday and I'm tired. thank god practice got cancelled. phew.

well, nothing much importanto bout today. boring~~ 3 out of six subjects' teachers managed to came in our class. Gah, I know nothing bout BIO. I wish we had a better teacher:( sheeeesh. Using LCD is not the way to teach us for god sake. It's not even a teaching session or what you called P&P 'cos there's no explanation or whatsoever! .___. I can't stand this. I don't get a thang on bio and now we're in Chap 3? fish.fish.fish. Don't expect me to score bio in Ujian Setara.

Wanted to study for bio but then when everytime I read the textbook, I'll go like "huh?" here and there. :( The only thing I know is Mitochondrion look like sausage wtheck. bleh!

Enough with that lah..Let's talk about something else.
Oh yeah, you know what? I think juniors nowadays are getting weirder and childish-er day by day. Not all, but partly some of them. I get annoyed with them sometime. fish. Come on lah people, don't be so immature for hell sake. You're in secondary already bah. aish. Whoever read this, is not you okay. Don't perasan. Just expressing some thoughts here. & to some people also, please wake up 'cos this ain't gonna work if you can't coorperate well with others. It's not all about you :) please and gracias.

woooooh i need my beauty sleep.
Before that, homeworks! again:( gah.
oh oh! Konea's birthday & V-day are coming soon! Very, very soooon! yay :D


HAPPY BIRTHDAY IN ADVANCE TO
MISS KONEA KAMIN SEXY MOCHA CHIKKA! <3

xoxo

love is in the air people! ;)

Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home