Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I've Lost My Blogging Interest :(

Since Shadel tagged me, so all I can do is complete the tag without update any 'interesting' part of my life. blehh, crap. *points up*

A) People who have been tagged must write their answers in their blog.
B) Tag 8 people to do this quiz. (Those that are tagged cannot refuse.)
C) Continue this game by tagging 8 other people OK.


NO TAGGING BUSINESS MOMENTARILY.

1.What have you been doing recently?
- tuition, homeworks, school stuff and more school stuffs.

2.Do you ever turn your cell phone off?
- what for I turn my cell phone off?

3.What happened at 10am today?
- I was sweeping dewan besar floor, I think? or having M3 class with Puan Pang.

4.When did you last cry?
- 31th January 09

5.Believe in fate/destiny?
- yeah.

6.What do you want in your life now?
- happiness.

7.Do you carry an umbrella when it rains or just put up your hood?
- umbrella.

8.What's your favourite thing to do on the bed?
- text, sleep, read novels, etc..

9.What bottoms are you wearing now?
- Pandu Puteri's pants. -.-

10.What's the nicest things in your inbox?
- mm got lah. private yoh :)

11.Do you tend to make the relationship complicated?
- Not in a relationship now.

12.Are you wearing anything borrowed from anyone?
- No.

13.What was the last movie you caught?
- Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging.

14.What are you proud of?
- Proud of..nothing.

15.What does the oldest text msg in your inbox say?
- "Woohoo, cheaper rates on digi.I'm glad.lol." :P wow, I actually went and checked?tsk tsk.

16.What was the last song you sang out loud?
- Donno.

17.Do you have any nicknames?
- yeah. Sul, Sully, Suleehom, Na & etc.

18.What does the newest text say?
- "Nite mommy!" =.= LOOOOOOOL! I feel so old, shit.

19.What time did you go to bed last night?
- 12:42 am.

20.Are you currently happy?
- No. Feeling weird, down, and moody.

21.Who gives you the best advise?
- ehem. Someone special.

22.Do you eat whipped cream straight from the can?
- No.

23.Who did you talk on the phone last night?
- Syiqin. Lol, was asking me about perjumpaan kokum? astagay.

24.Is something bugging you know?
- Yeah.

25.Who was the last person to make you laugh?
- No one.

V day is coming...10 more days to go. Not that I'm celebrating, just counting the days cos I'm bored?

Being single is awesome.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home