Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Form 5 Junior Year

Hello, hello.

School was okay today despite the OH-SO-CRAPPY-BORING-LONG talk by our high motivated teacher. Crap oh yes it is. I really can't stand the teacher man! omagawd =.=
Okay, then we had our class streaming session just now, and I'm officially in 4 Pure Science class. Should I be happy or shoudn't I? *sigh* More stress to go weh! :( Being a Form 5 Junior aka Form 4 is so tough man.

Other than that, we got our class timetable already. Seeing those kind of different, new subjects especially chemistry, physics, bio, add math made my head spinned and I felt so worry whether I can catch up with them or not. heck~ At the same time, I wanna start class as soon as possible to see how all the subjects goes. I mean, I wanna know how hard are they gonna be even though I knew it will be uber duper extreamly HARD & TOUGH. And I promised myself to study hard my ass off and just go for it!

I can't decide which extra subject that I want to take. wtf. I'm so stressed out! To be frank, I don't even want to take any extra subjects cos I'm not really interested with them. But now only have 9 subjects, is that enough? I keep telling myself it doesn't. shucksxc. ''ambil lagi satu, kasi genap tu nombor'' something like that is what I heard from my friends' comments. Well only small part of them lah. I CAN'T DECIDE! @#$%^&*(). I feel so dumb oh.

Here's the options:
Prinsip Akaun (PA) / EST / Litreture / Geografi / Sains Sukan..T__T

So tonight, I'm gonna fikir masak-masak as it concerned bout' my future okay. THIS IS SO HARD. s*it.

hmm..AGM was held just now. Comet's new captain is Josepha Maria :) Go Jo!hehe. While the penolong is Zaida. Nothing much tho. I'm thinking of joining perbarisan for Comet. :'S We'll seeee.

so that's all. tata for now.

GET WELL SOON AND KEEP HEALING, ANDREA! :')

2 Comments:

Blogger JuS said...

yep it is hard. well lucky u, u got to choose what xtra subs u want to take(last time i dun a get a chance bcuz lambat masuk skul=P). Btw, since most of subjects u're taking now based on science, myb u shud consider taking est or sains sukan la. If geography kan ada susah sikit sbb kalu cgu rahman ajar, mcm ada lmbat sikit=P but kalu cigu Wee ajar mmg bgs la. But I think Geo nda payah la unless if u want to take Geologist in Uni.

Well I suggest U to take either 1 subj of this(or maybe 2 subs or 3 or all of them=P)

PA, EST, Literature, Sains Sukan.

take extra subjects yg ko rasa ada guna for ur future course in Uni la. Ada paham?=P

07 January, 2009  
Blogger Sulina Piakong said...

lol.all of them!? napatai aka mati sy zu!hahaha. pa, sains sukan & litreture is OUT from my list. haihs. maybe im not taking any extra subj. takut cannot cope with the other 9 ba. anywayyss, thank you so much oh azuuu! hehe :D

xo.

08 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home