Thursday, December 25, 2008

A Uber Amazing Blog Award.


wheeee :P. This awesome award is given by Suzainie a.k.a Sotchai :) Sorry for the late post bout' this award cos I couldn't find them on the earlier days due to my lame BROADband connection.


*drum roll*....the Nomination goes to...*clears throat*


2) Jane



5) Ann





can I nominate this award to the person who has already gotten?no idea.shokay! I adore their blog what :)

So there you go. the Uber Amazing Blog award.

CONGRATULATION to all of youuu.haha. THANKS AGAIN SUZAI! YOU ROCK! :D *hugs*

***

LATEST NEWS: *from suzai*

ROB PATTINSON CUT HIS HAIR ALREADY! Yay! Finally he did it. *Claps* for ya :)


BEFORE:


AFTER:


any difference?
to me, he's still hot lah.haha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have a blog directory and think that your blog would be an excellent addition to the list. I list all blogs free of charge and there is no account to apply for. If you would like your blog listed just visit us here

26 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home