Friday, January 2, 2009

Blog When You Are Bored.

wootsz! my first post of the year too-oh-oh-nayne :D

i'm bored, do you?


DO NOT continue reading if you are, cos this post might lead you to..err self-suicide? boooyah!


blah. cut the crap ay.


2 more days till back-to-school season;


and yet i'm still procrastinating. Haven't wrap my textbook, haven't prepare my stationaries blah blahs.


see? i am not ready for school yet okay.


I need the spiritos. Can anyone gimme? XD.


lucky ex form5-ers no need to go school and wake up uber early in the morning.
zzzzzZZZZZZZ :p except for those who already found their job for survive lah. woooh.


you know what? dissapoinments suck.
here is something I want to say:
sometimes, people just care bout’ themselves without noticing the other important part (as in friends/family) of their life. nuff said.
NAH!

worst new year's eve ever. celebrated it in the darkness *flash!*. romantico?

showie, this is my lamest, boringest, crappiest post ever, and I’m feeling geewd bout’ it! HA-HAA-HAAA. omg! my first 09 post is the lamest boringest crappiest post?! what-tah-dooo..(;


cheeeszy fissshiy and chipszyyy from fish and co. made me owh-shou-fulle *burp*

off to the wrapper and books.

ohh, & happy sweet 16, didy…;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home