Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve.

Finally back! 9 more minutes till Christmas :) yay. I'm happy today. Not about Christmas i think, other thing. yesh, it's a thing. No (s). More smiles! :D But still worry about the you-know-what. hey, it is a BIG DEAL for me okay. Well, not only ME duh, mostly the PMR candidates 08. So i forbid YOU to say ''pmr ja ba tu'' and all the whatsoever-annoyed-me sayings.blegh.

Let's just move on cos i don't want to continue ruin your christmas mood :) Well, before flew off to kaykay, waited for boarding in the KLIA departure hall with Teacher Munis :) haha he was shocked to see me there. whee!~ it was nice to see him & to be at the same flight with him. haha. I miss my teachers bha:P So while waiting, we were chatting here and there, blah blahs, pmr and etc etc etc. He was so funny. As usual. Cikgu, if u're reading this, which i think you would not haha, Christmas is tomorrow lah. STML i guessed, no worries!:P haha lols. Not only him i know who had the same flight as me, there was 2 ex-convent seniors too. & my mom's friend. Wow. Semua orang balik kk. Goody:) Talking bout seniors, saw another senior at one of the monorail station in KL. just so you know bha.hehe. Reached Kaykay at 4:38 in the evening today. I am exhausted & sleepy but I can't resist the internet cos i've missed loads of things man. GOSH. trying to catch up here. 12 days without internet is so frustrating i may say. haihs.

Well, will update bout the vacation when i'm enthusiastic to blog bout it.ngehehe. kinda lazy and you-know-what nightmares had been bothering me nowdays. GOD SAVE ME PLEASE. 6 more days till result. All in God's hand and i knew i've work hard for it. Break-a-leg me.sigh.

Imagination is more important than knowledge. -Albert Einstein. *grabbed that quote from kayelle TIMES bookstore* Do you think so?

Will upload pics soon. oh it's 25 December 08 already, without me noticing it. Oh well, time passed, right? I'd like to wish all my friends/readers a

HAPPY CHRISTMAS DAY & HAVE A MARVELLOUS ONE AITES!
:D
off to new moon.

2 Comments:

Blogger JuS said...

Hahaha! My tuition teacher!=P
Bah after PMR, SPM lagi=D

25 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha really? i didn't know he gave ppl tuition. DON'T Remind me that azu.pmr result pun blm lg.sigh.

25 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home