Thursday, December 4, 2008

Photofunia :)

is kinda fun :D

Well, i'm supposed to be at CP with Jane, Becky, Farah now but then mom got something last minute to do at the clinic & so here i am. Sigh, guess i will never see Farah & Becky again :/
:(((( tsk. Argued with my mom last night actually, until now. >:(
JANE, I'm so so so so SORRY I can't make it today, since I've already promised you & I know you're having fun now(:, sorry darl! Gggrrrr i really wanna meet them. Will there be any other day?? aaaahhh..nevermind..:/

Went for PHOTOFUNIA since i'm stucked at home. So here are some photofunia piccha:



retarded face on page 303

oh wowy, Angelina Jolie's wearing me! :P


ohlala. LMAO~

partners in crime it's on the news! xoxo!:)

Merry Christmas in advanced people! :D

p/s: 9 more days to go.hmm..

4 Comments:

Blogger j c h a n t a l said...

sokay darl!fyi only me and becky made it.so ann wants another day out next week.don't worry we'll have another one kays?just make sure you're available.hehehe.

05 December, 2008  
Blogger Sulina Piakong said...

okay:) hehe.
haha so your mom know?

05 December, 2008  
Blogger j c h a n t a l said...

yeah she's cool with it bwahaha:P

05 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

mwahaha.good lah.
what movie u all watch? bolt?

05 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home