Monday, December 8, 2008

Got Tagged by Sotchai THE GREAT :D

& no, i'm not depressed, just SAD.

1) How was your day?
> My day? Nothing interesting at this momento.

2) When was the last time you eat?
> Yesterday evening at 6++ pm.

3) 3 Random wishes at the moment:
> Get the Twilight series novels.
> Having another round of year 2008.
> Get a handphone.

4) What would you do if they come true?
> OMG! WWWOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!! :P happy to the max lah duh.

5) The next big thing you're going to accomplish.
> Thing(s) i supposed. Haha.
i. Finish reading An Offer You Can't Refuse.
ii. Done tidying up my chamber.
iii. etc...& I think those two ARE BIG things.

6) What makes you happy?
> Meet up with the peoples I wanna meet rigggghhhht now.

7) What make you sad?
> All those personal things that I kept to myself all this while. Still hurt okay?

8) Recent things(s) you feel sad about.
> It has been quite a long time didn't talk to her.*sigh*
> Twilight series novels. I want them.
> Mom said I won't get my hp until I finish highschool. Heh!? wtf!? major heartbroken.

9) Have you wounded yourself intentionally?
> I don't think so. I love Me. vain? hell no. Love yourself people!

10) Have you fallen in love?
> Yes? No? oh yes. fullstop.

11) Three depressed people to tag:
> NOT.
> TAGGING.
> ANYONE.

okay, i feel depressed after do this freakin' tag. Gosh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home