Monday, December 8, 2008

Sulina dreamt about PMR, AGAIN.

This is the second time. shit. I'm such a failure in that freakin' dream & compare to the past one, this is just so horrible, scary, funny & weird. It seriously freaked me out! DAMMIT. Enough said.So scary man i tell you. okay, i'm trying not to think back again cos it's just...SCARY lah! O.o sheesh....So let's move on loves!

PICCHA.
DADDY TOOK FROM KOREA
( got 80++ of them, just upload a few here ) :-



cabbage-like purple flower

teddybear christmas 'tree'. NICE:)

They went to Rain's (yup, the hot korean artist) university, known as Kyung Hee University.


STUFFS & SOUVENIERS:-


chopsticks! woots. i love this :)

pencil-cases. the colour vewy NICE :)

more tshirts.




PURPLE ROX :D

Tea/wine cup sets




Dad bought it for mom.

This one too. & why is it purple again? ngeh!~


He bought this for Azidah. o.O Reduce the high pressure capsule.


Mirror. Mum's.

Zida's Hard Rock jacket. NOT for the girl upthere. ngaha.

I picked this! cos it's purple. It's kinda blue here isn't it? Ask the cam.



Ginseng drinks. How does it taste ah?


This one is...Kimchi if i'm not mistaken.

idk what's this. my bad.

Dad bought THIS korean traditional HAN-BUK for Nurul. Sheessh.

BUT! The HanBuk is too big for her. Boohoo. So I tried it on.

And it fits me PERFECTLY! mwahaha:DD

Fooling around -.<'' Sadly, it's still hers. What-eva!

I'LL GO THERE SOMEDAY! WAIT FOR MOIII AITES! :D

Counting the days to the dooms day. I'm worrying now. & I hate this kind of feeling. And the dream, I just can't stop thinking about it. *sigh*

p/s: xxxxx, sorry. I didn't mean it okay.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger JuS said...

OMG UR DAD IS SO COOL MAN! he actually bought the HabBuk for ur sister!!! arhhhh!! and the hard rock jacket!! arhhhhh!!!!!!! aiihh how i wish i cud go there someday. tp malangnya my parents especially my mum is not a big fans of "negara mata sepet" except china. cis! ARHHHH!!!! nice oh!!!!

09 December, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha azu azu...arrrhh arrrhhh kau sana ah. haha..negara mata sepat? LOL! but sadly the hanbuk tida ngam her juga, bwahaha. but the hanbuk mmg nice lah:) u suka dat jacket? ohhh..haha...jgn cis cis:P

09 December, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home