Tuesday, June 23, 2009

I'm mix with all the feelings.

Hey ho!(:

My rant for today is, umm okay-okay, so-so lah. No different with other days, just that today no practice in the morning. UGH i can't stand THE heat in my class! OMG so effin' hot I don't know how others can survived on the past few days. All the time in class and had to bear with our dearest Maths teacher. Geeeez, can't stand that one as well, not that I hate her but I don't get what she was talking about. Like,

sis - six
check - chat
emily - emery (SHE WAS LOOKING FOR YOU JUST NOW HOHOHO)

and a whole lot other more. Personally, i think it's so annoying when teacher(s) keep checking on us as if we are still in kindy. ugh ugh ugh. No hard feelings, but yeah like pastering us this. Nearly wants to shout "Yeah ok we are doing can you just leave us alone?" :s

Enough with that let's proceed with other things. Drama competiton will be on friday and I want them to win! As badly as I want choir to win *finger crossed* To my babes in drama team, all
the best aites! Have faith, pray hard & don't stress especially to Landay. :)
To the choir members, 27th will be the BIG day and I'll be feeling so nervous every time thinking bout' it. Yikes. Whatever it is, we will do our best and hope everything will be ok. Don't really dare to expect much~ Thanks Mia for all the guidance! :D

-

Skipped addmaths tuition, very tired. Going to have my dinner and finish my Sej & Maths homeworks. Really have to focus on study besides choir. All I did was sleep, sleep and moreeee...yeah you can guess that right, and moreee SLEEP. zzzz. :( Whatelse to update? No idea oh. H1N1 is scary! :O haha okay that's random, I think i have to stop here, bye!

Maybe we'll live and learn
Maybe we'll crash and burn
Maybe you'll stay
Maybe you'll leave
Maybe you'll return
Maybe another fight
Maybe we won't survive
Maybe we'll grow
We'll never know
Baby, you and I

We're just ordinary people
We don't know which way to go

Cause we're ordinary people
Maybe we should take it slow,

Take it slow, oh oh,
this time we'll take it slow
Take it slow, oh oh, this time we'll take it slow
Take it slow..

Great song. Oh I need someone to talk.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home