Friday, June 19, 2009

Because I love you

Template changed, everything's deleted. Something went wrong I don't really care lah, so just stick to plain white for the mean time. It's 00:59 and I'm still awake to check someone's blog. I'm not being a stalker here, just helping my friend hehe. I don't know what to say, what to blog anymore. Life's getting boring and meaningless, hates year 2009. Don't you? Well for me it sucks. Misses those days! Argh.

-

IU Day that day was, kinda sucked too. Unexpected things happened? Yeah. Won't go futher on this. The only part that I like is, proudly said SFC food & games departments won. Thanks to Iva and the rest of the members. Click.
Oh was blog walking just now & saw my friend's chatbox and was kinda pissed of someone who being shitty again. Like wtf? Jealous ah you? Damn.

-

Can't wait for 7K? Heh. Gimme some excitement can? LOL. Choir competition will be on next Saturday at UMS. Wish us luck! I really REALLY need to go JB! oh my gosh this is freaking me out! Badly wants to win *fingers crossed* :S

Hmm got to go cause' no more thoughts can be fill through the page here.


If I could see the future and how this plays out
I bet it's better than where we are now
But after going through this, it's easier to see the reason why..


nights! x

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home