Wednesday, January 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MEEE!..:D

21/01/2009
i just ell-oh-vee-eei this special date :p

a quick update :)
it's been a while since the last post kan? well, january is fweaking busssy! wooh.

sooo, first things first! HAPPY SWEET 16 TO ME :DDD
Thank you all for the warm birthday wishes on facebook, friendster, messages, the 3 times birthday song in school where I felt awkwardly awkward but in the mean time it feel so shweet of them and presents people! not forgetting the juniors, i was freakingly suprised they knew my bday. wtfish:O buuut, I really appreciate it (:
Mahal kita! lub ya'll. mwah mwah <3
So this year, again, no birthday cake for me. Parents wanted to buy but I refused to have it. Ahaha, weird? mmm, guess so. It's just that I don't really have the mood eh. (=.-'')
But, it's okay bah. No one says that cake is a MUST to celebrate your birthday aites? yeah.
Plus, I'm quite satisfied with what I had just now (: no birthday cake? no problemo weyh :D

I got somethings to update but just don't have the time yet. gah! :(
Oh! tomorrow is our Annual Sports Day. All I can say is, GOOD LUCK COMET MARCHERS! we can do this people! have faith, have faith.
*crossing fingerss*
"Menang kalah, belakang kira" ba. eheh.

&& again, sul! happpy sweet 16 :p

Much love,
Sulina
xoxo

2 Comments:

Blogger JuS said...

Happy bday again!!!=P

Wah u join kawad ka this year?? gud luck!=D

21 January, 2009  
Blogger Sulina Piakong said...

haha thanks azu :D
yup, comet kawad. aha thnks, again (:

22 January, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home