Thursday, December 24, 2009

Don’t leave me here with these tears, come and kiss this pain away.

Told'ya I will come back (: I miss blogger all of sudden.

Bloody sickness keep attacking me 24/7, and the worst part is.. it's on Christmas Eve. What does that mean huh? shit. poo.

Anyways, how the heck do you upload video here ah? Sorry for being dumb but yeah, HOW HOW HOW?! Someone better tell me, or else... I will do nothing. HAHA crap. If you feel like leaving now, you may go 'cause as always, my posts bore the hell out of me, too.

 Latest version of the blog function kinda cool. But.. I still can't figure how to upload a friggin' video, yet. Grr.

SO. PMR's results were out, and congratulations to all who made it to the top achievements, and for those who got 7A, 1B.. BE GREATFUL. enough said.



To my friends! or babes you may say :P  

HAVE A BLESSED, SWEET AND MAGICAL CHRISTMAS!  <3 
*red and green reminds me of something, literally ;D*


 
With love, Sully.


"The nights are so unkind, bring back those nights..
when I held you beside me.."


Labels: , , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home