Saturday, July 4, 2009

When you say nothing at all

"It's not telling you how I feel that scares me, but it's what you'll say back."
What's goin' on? (Jessie's version XD)

Well, there are something that I'm looking forward to:

- Tonight's choir performance at Sabah Cultural Centre
- Tomorrow outing? Not confirm yet.
- Sports Carnival (this one ahh..not really lah heh)
- 7K Run
- Kem Perdana
- Days without choir pracice, haha. OMG no more skipping class.

Umm, whatelse? oh oh!

Happy Belated Birthday to 煜桁, Landy & Mommy! :)

-

Know what? I think I really need to get back on my study track and stop day-dreaming about THOSE unnecessary stuffs. Sighs.

Will update more later, bye! Sorry for the short & teda-teda post.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home