Sunday, May 24, 2009

Miss Konea Kamin's tag~

1. Besides your lips , where is the favourite spot to get kissed?
My kaki! haha i dare you to kiss my kaki :P No bha, err either cheeks or forehead.

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
Audrey's prezzie! ngeheh.

3. Who was the last person / people you took a photo with?
Jane & Stacey sana dalam bas oren.

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
UGH. NO. I consider myself as the most being hate by my mom child. Well, that's the truth kan?whatever.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Eh blood is so scary!:x But i think i will for the sake of saving people :)

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of the opposite sex?
Yeap, and that was already once upon a time~ :'(

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
What? I'm not that evil bah you this.

8. What does your last text message say ?
"Not yet pun buy.."

9. What are you thinking right now ?
What had just happened just now. fark.

1o. Do you want someone to be with you right now ?
yes, I want some comfort from 'you'. omg what am i thinking *sigh*

11. What was the time you went to bed last night ?
around 10pm, was so sleepy and frustrated.


12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now ?
I did not buy, my aunt gave it to me.

13. Is someone on your mind right now ?
No, even if there is I won't be bother much.

14. Who was the last person who text you ?
si Chantal :]

TEN Lucky Person to do this quiz...
1. Ann (you better do this Ann, i insist :P)
2. Landay
3. Farhana
4. Iva
5. Shadel
6. Suzainie
7. Aleyh
8. Precious
9. Sharrel
10. Sue Sandra

15. Who is no.2 having a relationship with ? (Landay)
her gay best friends.

16. Is no.3 a male or a female? (Farhana)
A oh-so-damn-fair pretty female.

17. If no.7 and no.1 get together , would it be a good? (Aleyh & Ann)
HAHA No. 1 punya Mr. J kill me later & I think aleyh have someone in her mind already which i don't know who :P

18. What is no.1 studying about? (Ann)
That would be nothing for now cause' we just finished our exam, yeah ka Ann?

19. When was the last time you chatted with them ?

Ann - Friday evening sana car park.

Landay - during our friday stayback at 4ST class, i learned how to use the 'obscene' word HAHAHA :P

Farhana - Haven't got the chance to talk to her just YET. :D

Iva - last friday during Interact meeting.

Shadel - last friday juga at canteen :) It was good to see ya shadel!

Suzainie - Errr..last month during Bakat Interact~

Aleyh - Last was at dewan kecil when she approached me 'Sul bebeh' XD

Precious - Few weeks ago during choir practise, not really a chat lah hehhe.

Sharrel - I seldom or i may say never chat with her. Hehhe.

Sue - This girl ah, er we both chat thru mukabuku!:D

20.Is no.4 single? (Iva)
Nope I don't think so.

21. Say something about no. 2.
She always use the 'obscene' word & her quote : Scratch is the new hugs.

22. What do you think about no.3 & no.6 being together? (Hana & Suzai)
Haha Haynah ada si AL & Suzai ada her miss-call-guy :P, so it would be so wrong for them being together~

23. Describe no.9 .
One of the Interact BODs (:

24. What will you do if no.6 and no.7 fight ?
Do nothing hahaha I will like HUH? cause' they didn't know each other.

25. Do you like 8?
How can you resist a very PRECIOUS girl? XD

I'm done! Sorry for delaying this taggy konny :')

I love roses ♥

and that's so randduuhhmm [:

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Konea K. said...

HOHO!
bangang
ROTFLMAO!
so funny. kiss kaki again that. ahahahahahaha.

24 May, 2009  
Blogger Sulina Piakong said...

ahahahaha XD :PP

24 May, 2009  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home