Friday, March 20, 2009

IS IT POSSIBLE MR. LOVABLE IS ALREADY IN MY LIFE?



uh-huh.
My lazy bum-bum refuses to leave the chair I'm sitting now.
FISH. I'm procrastinate again! And there are not much time left before school reopen :(
Homeworks. 1% of it I'm done. Isn't it sound perfectly great? HA-HA.
*SCREAM* :/
Got my dreams, got my life, got my love
Got my friends got the sunshine above
Why am I making this hard on myself
When there’s so many beautiful reasons I have to be happy..

-Natasha Bedingfield

love the quote! Actually it's a part of her song lyric, HAPPY but whatever it's a quote. It sound very optimistic, right? *nods*

okay it's so late now, got to go continue doing hommies despite the fact that my panda eyes look terribly terible. ugh~

have a great weekend!
xo, night (:


not setting ma blog private~

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home