Saturday, April 3, 2010

Cold, never ever when you're close.

Auh forgedit *Landy's style*

Ugh.


15 Frustrating Stuffs : -

  • Studies, homework and everything about school.
  • Everyone seems to get their DSLR already, when do I get mine?
  • The 'comment' link doesn't want to appear below my posts.
  • My time management sucks.
  • Money or finance problem you may say.
  • I care too much about how and what other people think of me
  • I need to buy some important stuffs but my mom refuse to go out (pfftttt!)
  • Feeling guilty every now and then.
  • My future, goals and resolutions.
  • I am afraid of letting other people down.
  • My phone sucks I really need a new one.
  • There are too much stuff I need and want.
  • Too much pimples on my face. Sudahlah ugly, the pimple make it worse. 
  • I have no one to talk to.
  • you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home