Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Hey soul sister

Oh yeah. :P

Today was.. a pleasant day? Thank god for that. So I was alone in class today. Alone as in, Seri and Jane were missing in action, so I'm all alone. Thanks to Landay and Dodo for making my day less lonely? ex oh ex oh :) I somehow enjoyed physics class today! Haha Teacher Saw was hillarious. Did 3 experiments during Chemistry class, nothing much though. Wait, except for one thing la, got extra 5 marks for US1 due to some pointless reason. Hm also had choir practice for MAK, which will be falling on the 9th April. I got things to say here but due to my stml 24/7 symptom, I.. forgot everything.  Omg okay this update so lame man, pftt bah I'm done updating. *hides face*


*

"you say it best, when you say nothing at all"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home