Monday, March 15, 2010

I just thought you should know

One week of holiday and I haven't done anything yet. To be frank,  I was so ashamed last night. Ashamed of how dumb I can be. Fuck. No matter how I struggle for it, it's just so hard for me to get the suitable marks for that particular subject. I'm thinking of giving up my dreams of becoming doctor. Wait. That's not my dream. Never was. 

 Worse come to worst, I'll choose pharmacy. But. Yes there's a huge but behind everything huh?
Can I manage? That's what I'm worrying about. I don't wanna end up taking course I don't like and not familiar with just like, sorry to say, my sister. I don't know, it seems like she's enjoying what she's doing now. 

Sigh.

"You don't think about that first, when the time comes then baru you think. Okay? Focus on what you're doing now, which is SPM." - mom

2 Comments:

Blogger Landy Dawson said...

<3 spm sucks ass. come lets move :D

18 March, 2010  
Blogger Sulina Piakong said...

I know right ): Marilah kita pindah. <3

19 March, 2010  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home