Sunday, March 14, 2010

copy, paste, delete.

Deleted weebly, I found it useless when I keep on updating here. So yeah, I'm completely back! :) Before I deleted it, I read back all those posts and decided to copy paste my resolutions this year. Just a reminder for myself.

- Use my time wisely
- Grow taller! (pft is it even possible?)
- STUDY EFFING HARD
- NO MORE FAILING
- Pay full attention in class, no more sleeping business.
- Avoid class skipping
- Be active, but at the same time.. make it less. No more suffering man. sweat
- LESS ONLINE
- Improve the amateur photography skills
- Take more awesome pictures!
- MAKE IMPROVEMENT FOR PANDU PUTERI TO BE BETTER THAN BEFORE!
- Be more strict but flexible at the same time.
- NO GAINING & LOSING WEIGHT. Stay the same the whole yeaar.
- Be an obedient daughter. Okay this is hard.
- ALWAYS FOCUS AND DON'T GET DISTRACT EASILY.
- Be more... organized.
- THINK before I do anything to prevent regrets.
- Don't spend $$$ on ununnecessary things
- SAVE AND EARN MONEY
- Always get myself prepared before anything happens.
- LESS ON THE PROCRASTINATING BUSINESS
- Learn to be more patient to be a better person :P
- Learn to drive ie. get myself a driving lisence
- Nikon D3000

- get a new phone
- Great achievements for SPM 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home