Sunday, June 13, 2010

You had me at hello.


well hello there! notice any changes? ;D

The link for my "xoxo" which is the comment link FINALLY appeared! Wooots! Not to mention, my layout is updated and renew.

All thanks to the new Template Designer.

***

before that,
here are some FYIs for our upcoming International Understanding Day (IU Day) 2010

Date : 19th June 2010 - Saturday
Venue : Palm Square, Centre Point, KK.
Time : 11am - 3pm

7 schools will be participating;
SM La Salle - New Zealand
Maktab Sabah - Arab
SM All Saints - Columbia
KK High School - Thailand
SM Stella Maris - India
SM Lok Yuk - France
SM St. Francis Convent (M) - Greece

Coupons are available now. RM10 per book each. You can buy it from meeee! So, anyone who wanna buy PM me in facebook or text me or formspring.me? yeah. See you guys there!

X

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home