Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Everywhere I'm looking now, I'm surrounded by your embrace.

the lines just suddenly popped out in mind, hm weird.

before that, I'd like to express my deep condolences to Mel & her family for their precious lost. Stay strong & take care babe, we love you. <3

Currently waiting for time to pass by, till it strike 10.30! Then imma get ready. To lazy to do anything except for online to kill time evethough there are tons of things I need to do. such as. homeworks? duh, study, heck ujian in 2 weeks time, pandu puteri! Aaahh this one lagi la banyak I have to do :( Shit.

IDEAS, I need ideas. Fellow AJKs, please? Planning all those stuff by myself? omg no way man. I have no experiance on doing camp, treasure hunt, blah blah those activities man, NO. Thank god there are Seri, Jimah, Eileen, Landy for giving me those ideas.

Sigh.



I'll try to complete the list of name by tonight la. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home